Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why you should Choose MUBS Diplomas & Certificates?
- Excellent University Education at affordable fees
- emphasis on practical experience and skills.
- Free wireless connection all over the Campus
- excellent Customer Care
- Availability E-learning platform
- Availability Sports Games & Facilities for you
- Modern Library well equipped with books
- Availability outstanding Computer Labs
- excellent medical Facilities
What is the application procedure?
- applicants apply online by filling in an online application form at MUBS digital lab or access the website on
- www.mubs.ac.ug and click on apply now and follow instructions until your application is submitted.
How will i Know if i have been admitted or not ?
- An applicant needs to check with the academic registrars office for information on admissions.
May i re-apply if not admitted
- Applicants intending to re-apply can only do so if the School re-advertises the academic programmes for admission and if they meet the requirements.
- otherwise applicants if not admitted in that year can apply in the next academic year when University advertises
I have been admitted by the University, so what next
- all admitted applicants are meant to register with their faculties as soon as they receive admission letters and there after commence their studies
- Applicants become Students of the University only when they registrar with the school